- 2013-present, PhD candidate CCIB, Rutgers University, New Jersey.
- 2013 M.S., Rutgers University, New Jersey.
- 2008 B.S., Richard Stockton College, New Jersey.
- N. Revaitis, R.A. Marmion, M. Farhat, V. Ekiz, W. Wang, N. Yakoby. Simple expression domains are regulated by discrete CRMs during Drosophila oogenesis. 2017. G3 7:2705-2718; early online June 20, 2017. doi:10.1534/g3.117.043810.
- 2013-current: Teaching Assistant and Graduate Student, Center for Computational and Integrative Biology, Rutgers University.
- 2010-2013: Teaching Assistant and Graduate Student, Biology Department, Rutgers University.
- Studies patterning of the follicular epithelium by non-coding DNA fragments.
- Studies the evolution of eggshell patterning by spatiotemporal changes in the TGF-alpha-like ligand Gurken.